The work of the Foundation can be summarized in the following way:
Support to the participation of Serbia in EU education programmes
- Promotion of the Erasmus+ programme and monitoring of the implemented Tempus and Erasmus+ projects.
- Providing information about other EU programmes, like Erasmus Mundus and centralised actions of the Lifelong Learning programme.
- Organisation of activities that contribute to the improvement of education policies and implementation of specific measures
Implementation of Erazmus+ program in Serbia:
Erazmus+ projects for schools, pre-school and VET institutions:
Erasmus+ group for schools, pre-school institutions and VET: schools-vet [ at ] tempus.ac.rs
Erazmus+ projects for higher education:
Erasmus+ group for higher education: neo_serbia [ at ] erasmusplus.rs
Erazmus+ projects for adult education:
Erasmus+ group for schools, pre-school institutions and adult education: adult-education [ at ] tempus.ac.rs
Erasmus+ Programme in the field of youth:
Youth Unit: youth [ at ] tempus.ac.rs
Participation in several European networks:
EUROGUIDANCE - European Network supporting career guidance and mobility
Career guidance and mobility group: euroguidance [ at ] tempus.ac.rs
EURYDICE – European network which provides information on education systems and policies in Europe
National Eurydice unit: office [ at ] tempus.ac.rs
eTWINNING – Internet platform connecting employees working in school or pre-school institutions all over Europe, allowing them to create and implement joint projects, exchange good practices and ideas and improve teaching.
eTwinning group: etwinning [ at ] tempus.ac.rs
EPALE – European network set up around online sharing platform concerning adult education. Serbia will be a member from January 2017.
Erasmus+ projects for schools, pre-school institutions and adult education: adult-education [ at ] tempus.ac.rs
Implementation of other activities:
Obrazovanje.rs - Learning opportunity database which provides objective information about the educational system in the Republic of Serbia
Karijernovodjenje.rs – Resource database for career practitioners in Serbia – website currently under construction
Studyinserbia.rs - Providing information and support to potential and current foreign students in Serbia
Information about mobilities – Foundation Tempus provides information about Erazmus+ mobilities and organizes open hours for interested students
ERASMUS MUNDUS ALUMNI – Network with over 500 Erasmus Mundus alumnists from Serbia, created with a purpose make connections between graduated students and potential employers.
CEEPUS - Central European exchange program for university studies which allows exchanges for credit mobility, research, teaching activities and summer schools.
Career guidance and mobility group, National CEEPUS office: ceepus [ at ] tempus.ac.rs
How we do it
In 2016, Foundation Tempus organized:
- Three Erazmus+ Info days in Belgrade with over 300 participants
- 10 Erazmus+ Info days in Serbia with over 450 participants
- 14 Trainings for Erazmus+ projects
- National eTwinning and Euroguidance conferences and Eurydice conference about foreign languages
- Erasmus+ contact making seminar – Higher Education Fair 2016
- 20 monitoring visits
- support for students who applied for scholarships through over 1000 individual consultations
Along with consultations for project preparation for institutions and consultations for students, specific activities of the Tempus Foundation include the following:
- 15 large informative days with over 150 participants per event as well as and 91 smaller ones;
- over 20 publications and a number of promotional materials for all programmes.;
- 23 workshops for Tempus project applicants and 77 informative events for students;
- 168 monitoring visits of the projects, 260 meetings for additional project monitoring and 7 coordinating meetings;
- support for students who applied for scholarships through 830 individual consultations;
- 22 events for the team of experts for the higher education reform.
If you would like to comment on our work or to suggest how we can improve, the visitor book is at your disposal. We would appreciate your feedback.