The Foundation Tempus issues a Corrigendum of the National Call for the submission of Erasmus+ projects for 2018, in the framework of preparatory measures for Serbia’s full participation in the Erasmus+ Programme.The Corrigendum refers exclusively to the following types of projects:
All the documents are in English.
Please note that eForms are already published for :
Other application forms will be available soon.
Please download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader from http://get.adobe.com/reader/, otherwise, validation and submission problems with the eForm can occur.
*The eForms for other types of projects and technical instructions for their filling in will be available on the Foundation Tempus web page soon.
Please note that the national rates for the individual support in the application forms are updated.
Information on the type of institutions eligible for participation in Erasmus+ KA101 mobility projects in the field of school education, starting from the 2018 Call for projects, is available here.
The Foundation Tempus opens the National Call for submission of Erasmus+ projects in 2018 in the framework of preparatory measures for full participation of Serbia in the Erasmus+ Programme.
The National Call refers exclusively to the following 9 types of Erasmus+ projects for which the institutions and organisations from Serbia can apply:
• KA1 Mobility of Individuals in the field of School Education
• KA1 Mobility of Individuals in the field of Vocational Education and Training
• KA1 Mobility of Individuals in the field of Adult Education
• KA1 Mobility of Individuals in the field of Youth
Deadline for submission of all types of KA1 mobility projects to the Foundation Tempus is 12h, 1 February 2018 CET (noon).
• KA2 Strategic partnerships in the field of General Education (excluding school to school partnerships)
• KA2 Strategic partnerships in the field of Vocational Education and Training
• KA2 Strategic partnerships in the field of Higher Education
• KA2 Strategic partnerships in the field of Adult Education
Deadline for submission of KA2 Strategic partnerships in the field of general education, vocational education and training, higher education and adult education to the Foundation Tempus is 12h, 21 March 2018 CET (noon).
• KA2 Strategic partnerships in the field of youth
Deadlines for submission of KA2 strategic partnership projects in the field of youth to the Foundation Tempus is 12h, 26 April 2018 CET (noon).
All other types of Erasmus+ projects in which institutions and ogranisations from Serbia can participate are covered by the general Call for Erasmus+ projects 2018.
Please note that the participation of the Republic of Serbia in the Erasmus+ Programme is regulated by the Agreement signed between the European Union and the Republic of Serbia on the participation of the Republic of Serbia in the Erasmus+: the Union programme for education, training, youth and sport and the Stabilization and Association Agreement.
Only institutions can submit project applications, but the opportunities for individuals are opened once the project has been approved.
All interested parties and potential applicants for the types of projects indicated in the National Call are invited to read the following documents for more information and details for applying:
- General text of the National Call for Erasmus + projects 2018;
- Annex 1a: describing types of projects, potential applicants and participants, financing rules, project assessment criteria; Version 1(2018) –XX/11/2017 of this document corresponds to the date of its publication on the Foundation Tempus website – 15 November 2017.
- Annex 1b: additional information for project applicants;
- Annex 2 - Differences between the Serbian National Call and the E+ General Call 2018. The users are encouraged to use this document as an additional tool for better understanding of the call for proposals. Nevertheless, it is important to emphasize that this document is not a part of the official documentation of the National Call and does not represent a contractual or any other obligation for Foundation Tempus.
All documents are in English.