The Foundation Tempus launches a call for individuals interested in the evaluation of the decentralized Erasmus+ project proposals in the field of education, training and youth for the purpose of setting a list of external evaluators.
Interested candidates should:
- have at least 3 years of professional experience related in a particular sector/s for which evaluator is applying:
- schools and pre-school education
- vocational education and training
- higher education
- adult education
- experience in management/implementation/evaluation of projects financed by the European Union and other donors, needs to be underlined in the candidate CV.
- ability to work with programs within the Microsoft Office package;
- excellent knowledge of the English language;
Knowledge of the local context of Serbia in the field of education and youth, knowledge of the Erasmus+ Programme and EU projects will be seen as an advantage.
The deadline for the submission of applications for the external assessors of Erasmus+ projects has been extended until 9.1.2017. u 23.59h (CET).
Before applying, all interested candidates are advised to carefully read the entire text of the Call where the method of selecting the evaluators and other details are explained.
Any additional information can be obtained via email: firstname.lastname@example.org