The Erasmus+ programme has three Key Actions and two separate parts – Jean Monnet and Sport. There are also specific internet portals for cooperation within the field of education and youth, which are integral part of Key Actions 2. Serbian institutions can take part in certain types of projects within each of the enumerated Erasmus+ parts.
Key Action 1 - Learning mobility of individuals
Key Action 2 - Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Key Action 3 - Support for policy reform
Please note the following:
- The Republic of Serbia has started the preparatory measures for full participation in the Erasmus + programme. For some time Serbia will remain in the status of a Partner Country, but already from the 2017 National Call for submission of Erasmus+ projects, besides higher education institutions limited participation in new types of projects is enabled for schools, VET, adult education and for youth and youth workers as well.
- Applications under this action cannot be made by individual students, staff or volunteers. People wishing to participate in an activity will need to contact one of the organisations receiving support from the Erasmus + programme.
- Higher education institutions from Serbia wishing to participate in the Erasmus+ projects for mobility are not required to have an Erasmus charter number.
- Erasmus+ Key Action 2 is expected to trigger modernisation and reinforce education, training and youth system response to the main challenges of today’s world (employment, economic stability and growth, as well as active participation in democratic life).
- Erasmus+ Action 2 projects are implemented by a consortium of institutions from more countries.