The work of the Foundation can be summarised as follows:
Support to Serbia’s participation in the EU education programmes
- Promotion of the Erasmus+ programme and monitoring of the Tempus and Erasmus+ projects implementation.
- Providing information about other EU programmes, such as Erasmus Mundus and centralised action of the Lifelong Learning programmes
- Organisation of activities that contribute to the improvement of education policies and implementation of specific measures
Organisation of activities that contribute to the improvement of education policies and implementation of specific measures
As a focal point for some European education networks, the Foundation organises activities in the following fields:
- Career guidance and mobility – Euroguidance network
- Higher education reform and promotion of good practices related to teaching methodology, student services, recognition of diplomas, teacher education, cooperation with industry – HERE team
- Collecting data about European education systems – Eurydice network
- Providing information and support to potential and current foreign students in Serbia through consultations and the www.studyinserbia.rs portal.
- Platform for staff (teachers, preschool teachers, head teachers, librarians, etc.)working in a school in one of the European countries involved, which promotes collaboration between schools in Europe through the use of Information and Communication Technologies – eTwinning.
- Central European Exchange Programme for University Studies – CEEPUS.
How we do it
In 2016, the Foundation Tempus organized:
- Three Erasmus+ Info Days in Belgrade with over 300 participants
- 10 Erasmus+ Info Days in Serbia with over 450 participants
- 14 Training sessions for Erasmus+ projects
- National eTwinning and Euroguidance conferences, and a Eurydice conference on methodology of teaching foreign languages
- Erasmus+ contact-making seminar – Higher Education Fair 2016
- 20 monitoring visits
- support for students who applied for scholarships through over 1000 individual consultations
Along with consultations on project preparations for institutions and consultations for students, specific activities of the Foundation Tempus over the past period included the following:
- 15 large informative days with over 150 participants per event, as well as 91 smaller ones;
- over 20 publications and a series of promotional materials for all programmes;
- 23 workshops for Tempus project applicants and 77 informative events for students;
- 168 project monitoring visits, 260 additional meetings on project monitoring and 7 coordination meetings;
- support for students who applied for scholarships through 830 individual consultations;
- 22 events launched by the Higher Education Reform (HERE) Team.
If you wish to make any comments or suggestions that might improve the Foundation’s work, the visitor book is at your disposal. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.