The Foundation Tempus informs the interested ogranisations and institutions that the following application forms are made available within the General Call for submission of Erasmus+ projects in 2020:
- School education staff mobility (KA101)
- VET learner and staff mobility (KA102)
- Higher education student and staff mobility within programme countries (KA103)
- Higher education student and staff mobility between Programme and Partner Countries (KA107)
- Adult education staff mobility (KA104)
- Accreditation of Higher Education Mobility Consortia (KA108)
- VET learner and staff mobility with VET mobility charter (KA116)
- School exchange partnerships (KA229)
- Strategic partnership projects in the field of Youth (KA205)
- Youth Dialogue Projects (KA347)
You can access the forms on the following link.
Please bear in mind that you can assess these webforms only with your ЕU login account.
All potential applicants for these types of projects are invited to read carefully the documents of the General Call 2020 for more information and details.
Only institutions can submit project applications, but the opportunities for individuals are opened once the project has been approved.