General information about adult education mobility projects is available here
- Institutions from Serbia can apply for KA1 projects exclusively as the project applicants/coordinators;
- Institution from Serbia cannot participate in KA1 projects if invited as partners by other countries;
- Students cannot participate in mobility projects;
- Mobility projects will include only outgoing mobility, which means that participants from Serbia will be able to spend some time in the partner institution in another country, while incoming mobility, such as arrival of participants from other countries isn’t possible;
- Mobility project duration are limited to last 12 months;
- The budget for KA1 Learning mobility of individuals is limited.
What is the role of organisations participating in this project?
Participating organisations involved in the mobility project assume the following roles and tasks:
- Applicant organisation (established in Serbia): in charge of applying for the mobility project, signing and managing the grant agreement and reporting. If the applicant organisation is a school, it also acts as sending organisation.
- Sending organisation (established in Serbia): in charge of selecting staff and sending them abroad.
- Receiving organisation: in charge of receiving teachers and other school education staff and offering them a programme of activities, or benefiting from a teaching activity provided by them.
The specific role of the receiving organisation depends on the type of activity and the relationship with the sending organisation. The receiving organisation may be:
- a course provider (in the case of participation in a structured course or training event);
- a partner school or other relevant organisation (in the case of e.g. job shadowing or teaching assignments). In this case, the sending and receiving organisations, together with the participants, should establish an agreement before the start of the activity. This agreement should define the objectives and activities for the period abroad, and specify the rights and obligations of each party.
Projects will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Relevance of the project:
The relevance of the proposal to:
- the objectives of the Action;
- the needs and objectives of the participating organisations and of the individual participants as specified in the European Development Plan.
The extent to which the proposal is suitable for:
- producing high-quality learning outcomes for participants;
- reinforcing the capacities and international scope of the participating organisations.
- Quality of the project design and implementation
- The clarity, completeness and quality of all the phases of the project proposal (preparation, implementation of mobility activities and follow-up);
- The consistency between project objectives and proposed activities;
- The quality of the European Development Plan of the applicant organisation;
- The appropriateness of measures for selecting and/or involving participants in the mobility activities;
- The quality of the practical arrangements, management and support modalities;
- The quality of the preparation provided to participants;
- The quality of arrangements for the recognition and validation of participants’ learning outcomes, as well as the consistent use of European transparency and recognition tools.
- The quality of measures for evaluating the outcomes of the project;
- Impact and dissemination
The potential impact of the project:
- on individual participants and on the participating organisations during and after the project lifetime;
- outside the organisations and individuals directly participating in the project, at local, regional, national and/or European levels.
The appropriateness and quality of measures aimed at disseminating the outcomes of the project within and outside the participating organisations.
Public or private organisations active in the field of non-vocational adult education (defined as adult education organisation) or any public or private organisation active in the labour market or in the fields of education, training and youth in Serbia submit applications for KA1 mobility projects to the Foundation Tempus. National call for proposal was launched in November 2017, while the application submission deadline was February 1, 2018.
Project application forms are available for download on the Foundation Tempus website.
For additional information, please contact Foundation Tempus – Group for schools, pre-schools and adult education via e-mail or phone.
Group for schools, pre-schools and adult education
Ruze Jovanovic 27/a, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Tel/fax: +381 11 3342 430
Link for obtaining EU account
EU account guide
Link for obtaining PIC number
Legal entity identification form
Legal entity financial identification form
E-form technical guide
Erasmus+ programme guide
A practical guide for school leaders