Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Commission announced the results under the call for Erasmus+ project proposals issued in 2018 – Capacity building in the field of higher education (Call for proposals AC/A03/2018). A total of 163 proposals have been recommended to receive an EU grant, while institutions from Serbia participate in 7 approved projects. Institutions from Serbia are coordinators of 4 projects and partners in 3 projects:
- „Dual Education for Industrial Automatization and Robotics in Kazakhstan”, coordinator: University of Novi Sad
- „HE and VET alliance establishment according to Bologna Principals implementation via VET teachers’ capacity building”, coordinator: University of Kragujevac
- „Development of master curricula in ecological monitoring and aquatic bioassessment for Western Balkans HEIs”, coordinator: University of Novi Sad; partner: University of Nis
- „Strengthening capacities for the implementation of dual education in BH higher education”, coordinator: University of Novi Sad;
- „Financial Technology and digital innovation to modeRnise and develop cUrricula of VietnameSe and Philippines UniversiTies”, partner: University of Belgrade;
- „Business driven problem-based learning for academic excellence in geoinformatics”, partners: University of Novi Sad, University of Belgrade, Gilab d.o.o. Palilula;
- „Vitalising ICT relevance in agricultural learning“, partner: Western Balkans Institute.
The complete list of projects selected for funding is available on the EACEA website.