Higher education institutions (HEIs) from Serbia since 2018 have had the right to apply for Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE). All independent HEIs from the Republic of Serbia are eligible applicants for ECHE.
Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Commission announced the awarded ECHE holders under the Call 2019.
This year, additional 16 HEIs from Serbia have been awarded with ECHE by the Executive Agency.
Following HEIs are newly awarded ECHE holders:
- College of Fine and Applied Arts
- Preschool Teacher and Sport Coach Training College of Applied Studies
- Preschool Teacher Training College in Novi Sad
- University of Defence in Belgrade
- Higher Agricultural School of Vocational Studies in Sabac
- University Business Academy in Novi Sad
- School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of Applied Studies in Belgrade
- College of Hotel Management
- Union University Belgrade
- College of Tourism
- Modern Business School
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- Technical College of Applied Studies Zrenjanin
- Technical College of Applied Studies Kragujevac
- Faculty of Business Economics and Entrepreneurship
- Preschool Teacher Training College of Applied Studies Kruševac
Complete list of awarded HEIs in Call 2019 can be found on EACEA website.