National Quality Label – NQL
Procedures for applying for the National Quality Label
- Log in to your user account and click on eTwinning Live card
- Click on Projects card
- Find the project you wish to submit for NQL and click Apply for Quality Label
- Enter the details about your projects and follow the steps
One eTwinner can submit an unlimited number of projects for National Quality Label (NQL).
The National Support Service (NSS) in each country evaluates applications from founders and members of the projects based on the following criteria:
- Pedagogical innovation and creativity
- Curricular integration
- Communication and exchange between partner schools
- Collaboration between partner schools
- Use of technology
- Results, impact and documentation
Since 2012 European Quality Label – EQL is awarded by the Central Support Service (CSS).
European Quality Label is awarded in mid-October.
European Quality Label is a condition for applying for the European Prize: a project must have been awarded with the European Quality Label to participate in the European eTwinning Prizes competition. The competition for the European Award opens in mid-October, after the awarding of the European Quality Label.