Conferences and trainings
EPALE National Support Service in Serbia is implementing a number of activities aimed at providing support to the adult education sector: webinars, conferences, competitions with calls for texts on specific subjects, trainings, workshops and other support activities.
Some of the more significant events that we organized so far are:
- First National EPALE Conference
- Second National EPALE Conference
- Third National EPALE Conference
- Foreign Language Teaching Week
- Seminars for teachers who work in the Functional Elementary Education of Adults Programme.
In addition, the National Support Service regularly organizes webinars on various topics from the field of adult education. Please check the recordings of the webinars held below.
- Webinar: EPALE as a project visibility tool
- Webinar: How to make your organization visible at European level with EPALE
- Webinar: Active participation on EPALE platform – virtual communities and their practical use
- Webinar: Opportunities for teachers and adult educators within EPALE (2019)
- Webinar: Dissemination of project results on EPALE platform (2019)
- Webinar: How to write a blog post on EPALE
- Webinar: EPALE and Erasmus+ projects in the field of adult education
- Webinar: Opportunities for teachers and adult educators within EPALE (2018)
- Webinar: Dissemination of project results on EPALE platform (2018)
- Webinar: VET in adult education – networking through EPALE
- Webinar: Possibilities for career guidance practitioners within EPALE platform
- Webinar: Possibilities within EPALE platform
- Webinar: Recognition and validation of prior learning