The Foundation Tempus informs the interested ogranisations and institutions that the deadline of the following Erasmus + project applications has been extended by one week to 12 February 2019 for the following actions:
- School education staff mobility (KA101)
- VET learner and staff mobility (KA102)
- Higher education student and staff mobility within programme countries (KA103)
- Adult education staff mobility (KA104)
- Youth mobility (KA105)
- Higher education student and staff mobility between Programme and Partner
- Countries (KA107)
- Accreditation of Higher Education Mobility Consortia (KA108)
- VET learner and staff mobility with VET mobility charter (KA116)
- Strategic Partnerships for youth (KA205)
All application forms for the projects submitted to the Foundation Tempus and national agencies in programme countries within the General Call for submission of Erasmus+ projects in 2019 were published on the following link. Please bear in mind that you can assess these web forms only with your EU login account.
Please note also that the application forms for the projects submitted to the Education, Audiovisial and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) are to be published on the following link.
All potential applicants for these types of projects are invited to read carefully the documents of the General Call 2019 for more information and details.
Only institutions can submit project applications, but the opportunities for individuals are opened once the project has been approved.