Erasmus+ Contact Seminar – Higher Education Fair 2017
Erasmus+ Contact seminar – Higher Education Fair 2017 was organized in Belgrade on 17 October 2017 at Hotel Metropol. The HEduFair was open for participation of all HEIs from Erasmus+ Programme countries and this year it was organized jointly by Swedish National Agency and Foundation Tempus – Erasmus+ office in Serbia. Participants from Sweden, Norway and Serbia had the opportunity to participate in various discussions, networking sessions and liaise with faculties from different Higher Education Institutions and discuss the possibilities for cooperation within the Erasmus+ programme.
The participants were informed about the Swedish and Serbian higher education systems. Furthermore, Linnaeus-Palme Programme was introduced to the event participants. Finally, best practice examples within different types of Erasmus+ projects were presented to the participants, namely Strategic Partnership in the Field of Higher Education, International Credit Mobility project, and the Jean Monnet module.
Please take a look at the Agenda.
You can find the presentations held at the Contact Seminar via the following links:
1. „Swedish Higher Education System“ – Adnan Dautbegovic, ENIC-NARIC, Sweden;
2. „Higher Education System in the Republic of Serbia“ – Ivana Zivadinovic, Foundation Tempus-Erasmus+ Office in Serbia;
3. „Linnaeus-Palme Programme“ – Sara Almquist, Swedish Council for Higher Education;
4. „Erasmus+ ICM mobility at Lund“ – Niklas Nannskog, Lund University, Sweden.
5. Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership: „Innovative, free, on and off line access modules to study master’s courses in Europe (AToM)“ – Ramon Garrote, University of Boras, Sweden;
6. Jean Monnet Module: „Music and Art in the Shaping of the European Cultural Identity“ – Marija Masnikosa, Ivana Perkovic, University of Arts in Belgrade, Serbia
Take a look at the reports from the previous years: