–Check which projects are available for your institutions.
–Prepare European Development Plan (applies only to KA1 Learning mobility of individuals) – this document contains information about current position of the institution and future vision, institutional needs and explanation how will Erasmus+ activities fulfil expectations.
–Think of main project theme and objectives
-Find partner organization
Considering institution type, you can use some of the following resources:
- Schools and pre-schools – School Education Gateway, eTwinning;
- Vocational Education and Training – School Education Gateway, eTwinning;
- Adult Education – School Education Gateway, EPALE).
-Develop a project theme and objectives together with partners and start preparing the application form.
-Check if the organization fulfils basic requirements, which will be evaluated during the project application evaluation process:
- Organizational capacities (appropriate professional competences and qualifications required for the implementation of the proposed project);
- Financial capacities (stable and sufficient financial resources, in order to maintain project activities)
-Register for PIC, in case your organization hasn’t got one:
- To submit an application, you will need an Organisation ID. Organisations that have already participated in an Erasmus+ managed by a National Agency and have a Participant Identification Code (PIC) have been assigned an Organisation ID automatically. Organisations/groups that have already obtained a PIC through their participation in other EU programmes do not need to register again;
- Prepare legal entities and other documentation;
- Preparefinancial identification.
More information about PIC is available here
-Check if all project partners have PIC
-Check if coordinating organization, the one applying for the project has foreign currency account.
If the organization acts as a project partner, it doesn’t need a foreign currency account.
-Once you finish majority of the application form, go through the criteria for project evaluation
These criteria can help you to evaluate your application and improve it.
-Check that you have filled out all required fields in the application form
-A completed application form should be sent electronically to the Foundation Tempus no later than the submission deadline.
The deadline for KA1 Learning mobility of individuals: February 5th , 2020 – 12:00 at noon
The deadline for KA2 Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices: March 24th – 12.00 at noon