Promote yourself! Long-term training on visibility, dissemination and exploitation of results within Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects
8 – 12 December 2015, Ljubljana, Slovenia
The aim of this long-term training is to offer support for the applicants and beneficiaries of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme for successful planning and implementation of visibility and DEOR strategies within their projects.
The training is organised in three phases:
- PHASE 1: 1st Training course, 8-12 December 2015, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- PHASE 2: Practising and implementing in local realities, January-June 2016
- PHASE 3: 2nd Training course, June/September 2015
We are looking for participants who:
- have actively participated in the planning and implementation of at least one mobility activity in the frame of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme
- have an idea for a new mobility project, with which they intend to apply in the first half of 2016
- are interested in increasing the overall impact of their project by ensuring visibility and effective dissemination and exploitation of their project results
- are committed to participate actively in all three phases of this training (1st training course, practice and 2nd training course)
Call for participants and online application form for the first training course are available in the European Training Calendar at:
Application deadline: 2 November 2015
Erasmus+: Youth in Action Forum for the Western Balkans Region – 16 – 19 November 2015, Podgorica, Montenegro
- Do you live in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro or Serbia?
- Have you been organising projects supported by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme?
- Do you want to find out more about the Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme?
- Are you interested in sharing your experiences with the Programme with other NGOs, national authorities and institutions?
- Would you like to exchange your impressions with them about what works well and what could be improved?
- Are you motivated to look into synergies with other programmes and to develop and share recommendations and suggestions for the coming years?
Then you are just the participant we are looking for.
The forum wants to bring together over 60 participants in total to learn more about the Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme, exchange feedback and experiences and jointly develop suggestions and recommendations to increase the use and relevance of the Programme in the Western Balkan region.
Call for participants and online application form are available in the European Training Calendar at: http://trainings.salto-youth.net/5278.
Application deadline: 7 October 2015
International forum”ME TOO! Conversations on social inclusion” – 24 – 27 November 2015, Ljubljana, Slovenia
In this forum nobody will tell you how to do your job. We are convinced that you do it well and therefore have many great experiences to share with other professionals in the field. The forum will provide space for and make sure that conversation on inclusion flows and that you will be inspired by good practices and approaches from other countries. We will also explore pros and cons of working on inclusion at the international level and see how Erasmus +: Youth in Action can support you in that.
The forum will offer space for professional development and exchange of good practice between youth organisations who are working with young people with fewer opportunities on the local and/or international level in order to foster social inclusion.
Call for participants and online application form are available in the European Training Calendar at:
Application deadline: 14 October 2015
This training course invites the participants to discover the potential of youth work in peace-building by exploring how concepts and dynamics of conflict resolution can be understood and used in a local context. The programme of activities is highly participative and self-reflective, encouraging the participants to challenge their views and practises and promoting the idea of youth workers as agents for social change.
The training course will gather 35 youth work practitioners from Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme countries and all three partner regions neighbouring the European Union.
Call for participants and online application form are available in the EuropeanTraining Calendar at:
Application deadline: 1 November 2015