Youth2Business event for Erasmus Mundus Alumni: Youth & Employment – meet the representatives of the successful companies
In March 2015, the Foundation Tempus, in cooperation with the Fund for Talented Youth of Serbia, organised Youth2Business event for Erasmus Mundus Alumni and Young Talents of Serbia. About 60 members of the Erasmus Mundus Alumni Network in Serbia had the chance to meet representatives of the most successful national and international companies in Serbia and, by chatting in small groups, find out more about their experiences and the competences needed for a successful career. There were 7 representatives:
- Marijana Pavlović, HR manager, KPMG
- Jelena Šribar, Executive Director of HR, Societe Generale
- Dušan Stojaković, Coordinator for Corporative Marketing and Sustainable Development, Hemofarm
- Ivana Karanović,Head of Training & Knowledge Management, Attorney’s office Karanović & Nikolić
- Ana Firtel, Executive Director, Foreign Investors Council
- Ivan Čakarević, Head of Business Development & Sales, Eagle hills – Belgrade Waterfront
- Marko Milanković, Communication Manager, Nelt
Pre-departure orientation events for Erasmus Mundus Alumni
In June 2014 and 2013 the Foundation Tempus organised pre-departure orientation events for the new generation of Erasmus Mundus scholarship holders. The aim of these events was to prepare new students for the challenges and opportunities of the Erasmus Mundus studies, as well as to share experiences of the Erasmus Mundus alumni members. A similar event will be organised in June 2015.
Career event for Erasmus Mundus alumni
In January 2014, a career event for Erasmus Mundus alumni was organized, where they had an opportunity to present themselves, drop their CV and network with representatives of three large companies: Public Enterprise “Elektromreza Srbije”, NIS – Gazprom Neft, and HR company “Manpower”.