The Foundation Tempus runs a public Info Centre in downtown Belgrade that provides everyone, including representatives of institutions and organisations, with information on:
- possibilities for participation in the Erasmus+ programme,
- learning opportunities in Serbia and Europe,
- opportunities for personal and professional development through mobility, volunteering and involvement in activities of European networks,
- guidance services, resources and tools to present one’s skills and qualifications, and
- publications, events, training programmes and other activities of the Foundation Tempus.
The Information Centre is open every working day from 10am to 6pm, and located at 39 Terazije Street, Belgrade. No previous appointment is required.
Events, publications and resources
The Info Centre regularly organizes presentations, seminars, workshops and similar events open to the public. Furthermore, you can use our library of resources, publications and information materials.