The European Commission has published 2nd Corrigendum of the Erasmus+ General Call 2020.
The corrigendum introduces the new decentralised Call for strategic partnerships in response to COVID 19, dealing with “Innovative practices in a digital era” and “Skills development and inclusion through creativity and the arts”.
Within the Call two types of strategic partnership projects can be submitted:
- Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness – in the fields of school education, vocational education and training, and higher education) and
- Partnerships for Creativity – in the fields of youth, school education and adult education.
The Call is open until 29 Oct 2020, noon (CET).
You can access the forms on the following link.
Please choose one of the two possible action types:
КА226 Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness or
КА227 Partnerships for Creativity
Please bear in mind that you can assess these webforms only with your ЕU login account.
The full text of the Erasmus+ Programme Guide (version 3 of 25/08/2020), incorporating the text of the corrigendum can be found on the following webpage.
The funds available for the above-mentioned projects types for the applications submitted to the Foundation Tempus are as follows:
- School education: 147 992 EUR
- VET: 120 973 EUR
- Higher education: 155 892 EUR
- Adult education: 119 598 EUR
- Youth: 82 952 EUR