Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Commission announced the results under the 2020 call for Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education (CBHE).
This year, a total of 1032 applications was submitted, which represents an increase of 22% compared to the previous Call 2019. 164 applications have been proposed for funding, out of which 142 are Joint and 22 are Structural Projects. Institutions from Serbia participate in 8 projects, among which they coordinate 2 projects. The project list is as follows:
- ”Strengthening capacities for the implementation of dual education in Montenegro higher education” – coordinator – University of Novi Sad
- ”Development of part-time and short cycle studies in higher education in Bosnia and Herzegovina” – coordinator – University of Novi Sad
- “University to Society Innomediaries in Albania: Co-Production of knowledge and research that matters” – partner – University of Belgrade
- ”Innovating quality assessment tools for pharmacy studies in Bosnia and Herzegovina” – partner – University of Novi Sad
- ”DIVERSASIA: Embracing diversity in ASIA through the adoption of Inclusive Open Practices” – partner SoftQNR D.O.O.
- ”Knowledge Triangle for a Low Carbon Economy” – partner – University of Novi Sad
- “Digital Entrepreneurial Nest and Industry 4.0 in Montenegro” – partner – Comtrade System Integration d.o.o.
- ”Sustainable University – Enterprise Cooperation for Improving Graduate Employability” – partner – University of Novi Sad
The complete list of projects selected for funding is available on the EACEA website.