The Foundation Tempus informs the interested ogranisations and institutions about forthcoming Round 2 deadlines for KA1 i KA2 Erasmus project applications of the 2022 Call for project proposals.
Round 2 deadlines are open for the following KA1 and KA2 types of projects until 4 October 2022 (12h CET):
- Mobility of young people (KA152-YOU)
- Mobility of youth workers (KA153-YOU)
- Youth participation activities (KA154-YOU)
- Short-term projects for mobility of leaners and staff in adult education (KA122-ADU)
- Short-term projects for mobility of leaners and staff in general education (KA122-SCH)
- Small-scale partnerships in adult education (KA210-ADU)
- Small-scale partnerships in school education (KA210-SCH)
- Small-scale partnerships in vocational education and training (KA210-VET)
- Small-scale partnerships in youth (KA210-YOU)
- Cooperation partnerships in youth (KA220-YOU)
Please note also that the Calls are still open for:
- Erasmus Accreditations in VET, school education and adult education (KA120) until 19 October 2022 (12h CET),
- Accreditations in the field of Youth (KA150) until 31 December 2022 (12h CET).
The full text of the Erasmus+ Programme Guide can be found on the following webpage.
You can access the forms on the following link.
Please bear in mind that you can assess these webforms only with your EU login account.