The PROFFORMANCE consortium announces an International Higher Education Teacher Award in its partner countries: Austria, Croatia, Czechia, Georgia, Hungary and Serbia.
The International Higher Education Teacher Award aims to identify, acknowledge and recognize excellent teaching practices and to provide opportunities not only for sharing and for exchanging best examples, but to encourage cooperation between Higher Education Institutions in the European Higher Education Area.
Eligible applicants: Higher education teachers (individuals or groups) in the PROFFORMANCE partner countries.
Category: 1. Student-centred course design
Category: 2. Innovative teaching and learning
Category: 3. Students’ learning assessment
Category: 4. Impact and mission with and for society
Horizontal priorities in all 4 categories:
- Inclusion and diversity
Why to apply:
- to present your best practice at a large international conference in 2022
- to become a member of the PROFFORMANCE network, where you can share and find best practices relevant to HE teachers’ activities.
- to get publicity and promotion of your good practice.
- to find tools for improving your teaching practice and to motivate your students.
- to find partners for possible cooperation projects.
- to get good references for project applications.
The aim of PROFFORMANCE project is to promote teaching quality and cooperation in higher education, as well as the support of teaching staff. More info: profformance.eu
Applications should be submitted by 15 December 2021 at the latest, using the application platform directly on the PROFFORMANCE website.
Deadline for submission: 15 December 2021
Click here for the Call for proposal.
Please check PROFFORMANCE website.
You may be also interested in the fresh new: The landscape of higher education teachers’ performance publication.