Update: January 14th 2022
Higher education institutions from Serbia had the opportunity to submitte the applications for Erasmus Charter for Higher Education in 2021 in order to secure their participation in the new Call for Proposals 2022 for Erasmus + projects. All accredited independent higher education institutions from the Republic of Serbia had the right to apply for the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education.
In this call, 6 independent higher education institutions from Serbia were successful and will be Charter holders in the next Call for Proposal in Erasmus+ programme. Therefore, these institutions have exercised the right to participate in the new Erasmus+ programme for its entire duration until 2027, if they respect the principles of the Charter.
Following higher education institutions are newly awarded ECHE holders:
- Academy of Technical and Art Applied Studies Belgrade;
- Academy of Technical Applied Studies Belgrade;
- ALFA BK University;
- Business Economics Academy Cacak;
- Higher School of Communications;
- Medika College for Vocational Studies in Healthcare;
- College of Vocational Studies for the Education of Preschool Teachers and Sports Trainers;
- Business College of Applied Studies „Prof. PhD Radomir Bojkovic“ Krusevac.
We congratulate all newly awarded ECHE holders and wish successful participation in the new Erasmus+ program.
Complete list of awarded HEIs in the previous Call can be found on EACEA website.